Healthy knees require continuous motion. However, our generally sedentary lifestyles are at odds with the maintenance of robust knee joint architecture. Left motionless throughout large portions o ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 06-22-2016
Well it’s been far too long since I’ve done a blog post, so why not hop right back in with some good news!
I’m beyond thrilled to have been recently named one of the “10 Best Chiropractors for Patient Satisfaction in Pennsylvania” by the American Institute of Chiropractors!
The AIC is an impartial third-party rating organization comprised of eight separate divisions that recognizes excellence of practitioners in the field. They compile an exclusive list of the “10 Best Chiropractors” for each State. In order to be considered, each Chiropractor must:
• Be formally nominated by the Institute, Patient, and/or Peer
• Have an impeccable patient rating with no complaints or issues of any kind
• Not have faced or been subject to any discipline
• Have excellent Patient/Peer Reviews
• Possess Advanced Degrees
• Awards received
• Professional Associations and their activity in such Associations
• Publications in their field
• Speaking engagements in their field
So I’m deeply humbled and thrilled to have been named as one of the “10 Best Chiropractors”!
Dr. Brent Shealer – Monroeville, Penn Hills, Pittsburgh Chiropractor
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.